Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Monday. Just John and Me

I am finishing John 19 at the present. I could not get to my goal last night, just too sleepy so I stopped in the middle of John 19.

I have read the gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke and John so many times but it speaks to me anew this time. Perhaps reading them together adds another layer. I am enjoying the read. Can't wait for the next part.

As for me, I have had no pain since Friday. My neurologist put me on Depakote for the pain. I was real leery about taking this medication but it is having a positive effect on the pain.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better and enjoying the Gospels! I'm loving finally being to the NT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting ahead! I am going to continue this, so I am only one day ahead in reading.

    ReplyDelete